Inflatable Caravan Awnings - Vango AirAwnings®
Caravan awnings with Vango AirBeam® technology.
Inflatable caravan awnings are quick and easy to set up, taking all the stress out of set up when you arrive on site. Vango AirAwnings® take only minutes to set up and seconds to deflate when packing up, helping to make your holiday even more relaxing. These superior quality awnings benefit from Vango's experience and heritage, offering unrivalled performance with premium design.
AirAwnings® Tried & Tested Technology
Vango AirBeams® are pre-attached beams encased in a highly robust, double-skinned sleeve system that create a stable structure when inflated to provide excellent weather resistance. Recognising the universal need to save time and effort without compromising on performance, Vango designers have applied their extensive knowledge and experience of this AirBeam® technology to develop superior awnings for caravans.
AirAwnings® Caravan Awning Set Up
- The awnings have an easy-to-inflate AirBeam® structure, supplied with a double action pump for rapid inflation.
- Loops at the end of Kador strips aid threading when attaching the awning to the caravan and can be hooked to pads (supplied) to minimise movement of the awning along the rail in strong winds.
- Foam pads are supplied to fit neatly against the caravan and reduce draughts. Each foam pad mounts onto a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles.
- Adjustable pegging system. Steel Rock Pegs supplied, suitable for ‘hard standing’ caravan pitches.
AirAwnings® Weather Resistance & Stability
- The Sanna caravan awnings use 150D polyester 6,000mm HH (Hyrdostatic Head) on the side walls and 300D Polyester 6,000mm HH on the roof for excellent weatherproofing
- The Varkala caravan awnings use class-leading 420D Ripstop Polyester offering high tear resistance, very high UV resistance and a 6,000mm HH for superior weatherproofing
|Vango Sanna 280 AirAwning - more info||Vango Sanna 420 AirAwning - more info||Vango Varkala 280 AirAwning - more info||Vango Varkala 420 AirAwning - more info|
AirAwnings® Caravan Awnings Features
- All Vango AirAwning® caravan awnings are wind tunnel tested to 100kmph, ensuring fantastic performance even in adverse conditions
- Awning seams are fully taped to prevent water ingress
- Awning bracing beams for front and roof are included for additional stability
- Attachment points for adjustable rear support poles (poles supplied)
- The 2 storm straps supplied can be used on the sides or front of the awning, catering for wind direction
- Guy lines on the front of awning provide added stability (the Varkala AirAwnings® also include reflective guylines)
- Zip covers on all awning doors enhance weather resistance
- PVC mud strip around base of awning for easy cleaning
- PVC draught strip supplied, plus two wheel arch covers to block major draughts
AirAwnings® Superior Caravan Awning Ventilation
- 2 side vents on each side of the awning (includes a flyscreen window on each side which can be closed as required).
- Awning side doors and curved front door can also be unzipped at top for added ventilation.
- On the Varkala 420 AirAwning® the middle door can be unzipped at the top for added ventilation.
- Heavyweight zips on all awning doors
- Zipped privacy curtains (open curtains roll into pockets at base of window).
AirAwnings® Easy Access Caravan Awning Doors
- Side doors and front side doors roll to side. Middle door (420 length awning models only) rolls to top or can be poled out on king poles as a porch.
- Easy access doors for those of limited mobility or requiring wheelchair access.
AirAwnings® Caravan Awnings are supplied with:
- Foam draught excluder pads
- Storm straps for stability
- Awning bracing beams (front & roof)
- Rear supporting poles
- PVC draught caravan skirt
- Steel Rock Pegs for hard-standing pitches
- Caravan wheel arch cover x 2
- Double action AirBeam® pump
- Integral zip-up curtains for privacy
- Over-sized awning carry bag, with compression straps for ease of packing
Caravan Awning Additions
- Caravan Awning Inner: Detachable inners allow you to quickly convert the living space in your awning to include a convenient bedroom. A detachable 2-person inner available as an optional extra for your Caravan AirAwning®.
- Rugs for Caravan Awnings: Add a warm, homely touch to your inflatable awning with a luxurious Vango Rug. All Vango rugs feature an easy-to-clean woven nylon top with a foam mid-layer for added insulation and comfort. A Polyethylene underside provides a waterproof, non-slip base. Available in a range of sizes to suit your needs. Vango Rugs provide a cosy layer inside your awning and can be used outdoors.
- King Poles: Use King Poles to open up your Caravan AirAwning® (420 models only) and create a sun canopy. Vango King Pole sets are available as optional extras and include two steel poles with guylines and pegs.
Find more information on awnings and buy online at www.crowlandcamping.co.uk