Buccaneer is the most luxurious touring caravan range in the UK. This most opulent of caravans features class-leading design and many more features as standard than any other brand. Innovative design and development takes the Buccaneer to a whole new level - now 8ft wide, with a unique integrated self-levelling system and a complete new redesign, both inside and out.
Whilst the flagship Buccaneer is built on 50 years of expert craftsmanship, it is a thoroughly modern caravan with unique and cutting-edge technology.
The multi-award-winning Buccaneer goes from strength-to-strength – this is the epitome of the great British grand tourer.
The Buccaneer Commodore is a twin-axle model with retractable transverse fixed bed at the rear and superbly spacious lounge up-front, separated by luxurious washroom and shower room amidships. This central area can be closed off from both the bedroom and from the living area, creating a true en-suite layout. A flexible option for couples and families alike.
Buccaneer Commodore 2018 Range Interior Examples:
Buccaneer Commodore 2018 Key Features:
- 8ft Overall width gives unsurpassed interior living space
- ALDE Underfloor heating, works in synergy with the ALDE Central Heating System, allowing you to enjoy the comfort of warm floors on cold winter mornings
- Remote-controlled hydraulic automatic self-levelling system - effortlessly level at the push of a button within 2 minutes! (Maintenance free, gives 6-point stabilisation, additional theft protection and even comes with a failsafe back-up handpump as standard)
- 100W Truma roof-mounted solar panel
- Improved Alde 24-hr multi-programmable central and water heating system. Runs on gas, electric (up to 3.15KW) or both with easy-to-use LCD touchscreen control with night-time display setting
- ALDE Load Monitor (allows you to programme the max 230v current to prevent you exceeding the site's electrical capacity)
- Retractable bed (exc Clipper and Galera) creating a comfortable daybed and 400mm additional floorspace during the day
- Fixed bed mattresses come with lightweight but super-supportive OZIO core and new soft-touch Argentum+ anti-bacterial and anti-allergy technology with Silver
- Aero Privacy flush-fit double-glazed side windows with night ventilation position, pleated blinds and flyscreens
- Multi-speed omnivent (extracts and blows air)
- 155L Large Dometic fridge freezer
- External gas barbecue point
- External satellite point, 12V outlet with additional solar panel connectivity, aerial point and 230V external socket
- Radio with Bluetooth connectivity (Apple and Android compatible), mp3 connectivity, USB input with charging facility and speakers to bedroom and front lounge
- AL-KO chassis with AKS 3004 stabiliser, Euro overrun device and ATC Trailer Control System for smooth towing performance and exceptional stability. The AL-KO system comes with shock absorbers and ‘Big Feet’ heavy duty corner steadies as standard plus 2-way assisted handbrake
- Revolutionary 'Strong-Lite' high-strength aluminium one-piece sides in 'Diamond Silver'. Up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter than traditional Aluminium
- GRP underskin to caravan floor providing a water resistant barrier
- 40ltr Onboard water tank giving 80ltr of continuous water supply (using water source auto changeover)
- Aquasource waterline for direct connection to mains supply
- 100% LED interior lighting, saving up to 80% battery consumption
- ALKO Diamond Standard Secure wheel locks - easier than ever to fit when used with the remote-controlled automatic self-levelling system. No jack required!
- TRACKER ® Thatcham Cat 7 approved tracker (includes first 12 months subscription)
- Alarm system with PIR (Passive Infra Red)
- Sports alloy wheels in 'Anthracite' finish
- Luxurious 'Cashmere' deep worktops with new 3D edge and concealed lighting underneath, with 'Cashmere' bathroom unit tops and matching splashback
- Highflow submersible pump with intelligent controller and inline filter - turns the pump off when the water runs out
- Back-lit bathroom vanity mirror
- External cold water Shower and Rinse ®
or call us on 01733 210186