Buccaneer is the most luxurious touring caravan in the UK. The opulent Buccaneer range features class-leading design, inside and out, with more features as standard than any other caravan.
Whilst the Buccaneer is built on over 40 years of expert craftsmanship, it is a thoroughly modern caravan with unique and exciting features and innovations you simply won’t find anywhere else.
The multi-award-winning Buccaneer goes from strength-to-strength – the epitome of the great British grand tourer!
Download the Buccaneer 2013 Brochure (pdf)
From Concept to Reality - an innovation 3 years in the making
Working with Henkel, the world renowned structural bonding specialists, Elddis has created the first fully bonded touring caravan and coachbuilt motorhome. This world-class construction system is used on Formula 1 racing cars, super yachts and is even used to bond the wings to aeroplanes. And now Elddis caravans and motorhomes are built using the same pioneering and proven technology - SoLiD.
SoLiD is strong
Our caravans and motorhomes have more integrity and rigidity by spreading stresses and strains evenly across all joints.
SoLiD is light
The new construction system enables us to make not only stronger, but lighter vehicles - allowing us to add even more class-leading specification whilst maintaining our lightweight advantage.
SoLiD is dry
With over 90% fewer exterior screws, this new construction creates an impervious barrier to water ingress, backed by our industry-leading 10 Year Water Ingress Warranty.
All Elddis touring caravan and motorhome ranges are now built using our exclusive, industry-leading SoLiD structural bonding system.
Got any questions about solid - please click here.
Key features and benefits for 2013:
- NEW Alde 24-hr programmable central and water heating system runs on gas, electric (up to 3KW) or both with digital display and mobile phone connectivity, allowing you to turn the heating on/off remotely.
- Class-leading & industry-leading BPW Swing V-tec chassis with Winterhoff stabiliser and iDC (Intelligent Drive Control) anti-snaking device for unrivalled towing performance and stability (no special tow bar required, includes easy hitch operation)
- Chassis with alloy wheels, heavy duty corner steadies (including big feet) and jockey wheel with nose weight indicator
- Diamond Standard wheel lock (single axle models include one wheel lock, twin axle models include two wheel locks and a jack)
- Alarm system with PIR (Passive Infra Red) and leg sensor
- Suretrack® Thatcham approved category 7 tracker (includes first 12 months subscription)
- One piece GRP silver sides for ultimate resistance to minor damage
- Class-leading GRP underskin to caravan floor -providing a water resistant barrier
- 40ltr onboard water tank giving 80ltr of continuous water supply (using water source auto changeover)
- NEW Avtex 16” LCD flat screen TV with integrated DVD player, built-in Freeview, CD player, USB port (which can be used to record and playback programmes), 2 HDMI inputs and PC monitor
- Class-leading luxury memory foam mattress with Coolmax® technology (fixed beds)
- Motorised Heki 4 rain sensor (automatically closes when it rains) with integrated feature lighting and remote control
- Multi-speed omnivent (extracts and blows air)
- Dual fuel hob with spark ignition and 800W electric hotplate, three gas burners with chinchilla glass cover / additional worktop
- 189L large domestic style fridge freezer (excluding Corsair and Fluyt: 112L fridge)
- Sumptuous ‘Montego Birnbaun’ craftsman built cabinetry with 24mm class-leading locker construction and storage, with removable shelves and positive locking
- Luxurious granite effect deep worktops with polished Ash edge and concealed lighting underneath
- Class-leading 100% LED interior lighting, saving up to 80% battery consumption
- CD radio tuner with iPod and mp3 connectivity and speakers
- Ceramic toilet with electric flush from on-board water tank
- External Shower and Rinse® with hot and cold water mixer
- Flush-fit double-glazed privacy windows with night ventilation position, Duette pleated blinds and flyscreen
- External satellite point, 12V outlet with solar panel connectivity, aerial point and 230V external socket
- External gas barbecue point
- Aquasource waterline for direct connection to mains supply