At Vango we are exceedingly proud of our heritage and the relationship we have with our customers.
It means that every product we create is packed full of experience, reliability, quality, innovation, design and usability. We take great pride in our research and development as this is what ensures our evolving range of tents, sleeping bags, rucsacs, accessories and furniture year after year. This allows us to not only meet but also exceed the expectations of our existing loyal customers and catch the eye of those who have never experienced the outdoors or camping before.
The Vango World is a fascinating place full of people who share a love for the brand. However, this doesn’t mean that we all think the same way. The differences between us are what enable us to create innovative, exciting and fun products that engage and motivate people. These differences allow Vango to Get Closer to a wider range of people.
Vango has a long and illustrious history in designing and manufacturing outdoor products. Trying to summarise all that information and history on one page is challenging, but it's not in our nature to shirk at a daunting task.
Here are some key facts about Vango:
- Vango was established in the West of Scotland in 1967.
- The name Vango is in fact an anagram of Govan, the area in Glasgow where Vango originates from.
- Vango and Force Ten by Vango are both part of the AMG Group which owns and distributes various high profile brands within the outdoor industry.
- Vango and Force Ten are both synonymous with designing and producing products that suit the needs of those wanting to spend time in the outdoors.
- Every tent, rucsac, sleeping bag and accessory designed is packed full of experience, reliability, quality, innovation, design and usability.
- A brand with true heritage, Vango is recognised for durable and high performance tents. The range includes leading edge designs that meet the extreme needs of campers.
ShelterBox and Vango work together to continually develop the equipment offered and provide training to volunteer ShelterBox Response Teams who are often amongst the first relief personnel in a disaster zone. ShelterBox is an international disaster relief charity that delivers emergency shelter, warmth and dignity to people affected by disaster worldwide. At the heart of every ShelterBox is a ten-person tent. It is custom made for ShelterBox by Vango and is designed to withstand extreme temperatures, high winds and heavy rainfall. Internally, each tent has privacy partitions that allow recipients to divide the space as needed. To find out more about ShelterBox and make a donation please visit www.shelterbox.org.
'Everyone Wins with VANGO' promotion is running until the end of July..
£100,000! of FREE GIFTS: Every Vango Family or Weekend Tent comes with a FREE gift*
Check here for details of the promotion
Want to buy Vango products online - click below and visit our online shop at crowlandcamping.co.uk
|Icarus 400||Icarus 600
|Tigris 600 XL
||Amazon 600||Monte Verde 900|
|Pulse 450||Kinetic 500||Infinity 600|