The Elddis Xplore is the most innovative lightweight value caravan range available today. The multi-award-winning range features layouts unique and exclusive to Elddis and some of the very lightest caravans in the UK. Every model is compact and easy-to-tow with virtually any car,yet the Xplore's diminutive size belies the spacious and ingenious storage within.
Download the Elddis 2013 Brochure (pdf)
Key features and benefits:
- Class-leading & industry-leading BPW Swing V-tec chassis for superior towing stability (includes easy hitch operation)
- Class-leading GRP underskin to caravan floor -providing a water resistant barrier
- Class-leading & unique space-saving Whale® heating - runs on gas or electric with quiet night-time setting, with ducted heating throughout, including bathrooms
- NEW Unique rapid heat up 8L Whale® water heater
- NEW Class-leading & unique highflow submersible pump with intelligent controller and inline filter - turns the pump off when the water runs out
- NEW Class-leading exterior 2-part door and flyscreen with inbuilt storage
- Stylish shaped double-glazed opening windows with night ventilation position
- NEW Class-leading & unique stylish ‘NoceProsecco' real hardwood ash locker doors with positive locking catches
- Deep storage cupboards
- NEW Avtex high gain, omni-directional aerial with FM, AM, MW & LW - receives digital and analogue signal
- Class-leading fully protected mains electric system with up to five 240V sockets - more than any other caravan manufacturer
- Domestic size separate oven and grill with spark ignition and dedicated pan storage(Space-saving combination oven and grill in 302 & 304)
- Domestic style fridge freezer with large storage capacity (112L)
- 3 burner gas hob including high speed multifunction burner (for wok or large frying pan),spark ignition, flame failure protection and durable cover creating additional work surface
- NEW Durable granite effect worktops
- NEW Living room chest of drawers with occasional table (excludes 302 and 304)
Xplore 2013 Interior Examples:
|For virtual tours click here and choose your make and model. (opens a new window)|
Xplore 302 (2 Berth)
This is the smallest and lightest caravan of its kind and by far the most ingenious. The multi-award-winning Elddis Xplore has set a new standard for lightweight caravanning.
Xplore 304 (4 Berth)
Building upon the incredible success of the Xplore 302, the Xplore 304 offers 4 berths but is equally suited for couples who require just a little extra interior space. At just 1044kgs MTPLM, the Xplore 304 is the lightest 4 berth caravan built in the UK … and it’s also the least expensive!
Xplore 504 (4 Berth)
The Xplore 504 is a unique twist on one of the most popular caravan layouts. The wardrobe has been relocated to the nearside of the caravan leaving lots of space for a superb dressing table area opposite the fixed bed. The Xplore 504 has a really open and spacious feel.
Xplore 505 (5 Berth)
NEW FOR 2013 SEASON: The Xplore 505 is an exciting and innovative family caravan. The fixed bunk bed area at the rear of the caravan can be sectioned-off with the room divider creating a separate children’s bedroom with hidden TV storage. The side dinette can be used by the whole family or as space for the kids to eat and play – at night-time making up into a further single bed.
Xplore 530 (3 Berth)
NEW FOR 2013 SEASON: An amazing new 3-berth lightweight touring caravan with the option to add a 4th berth lift-up bunk. The all-new Xplore 530 features a beautifully stylish and spacious end-bathroom/dressing area. This is a truly flexible layout that will appeal to both couples and small families.